- Structure designed shows oxygen, water vapor, and fat barriers it is ideal for products that require a greater level of conservation.
- They have high mechanical properties as puncture, tear, and any other requirements that may impact the integrity of the product during production, storage, and distribution.
- Bags can be laminated with different type of substrate as BOPP, PE and PE in order to get the better alternative to the brand owner and market positioning.
- They can be supplied in bags, valved bags, or even rolls, ensuring excellent performance and high productivity in both manual and automated lines.
- Bags with different designs can be developed, according to customer needs as continuous sealing on the back, continuous sealing in the gusset area sealing on the 4 gussets, glued square bottom and if needed apply the degassing valve.
Structures specially developed to meet the requirements for the various applications in the animal feed industry.